Every year the P&F work out with the parent community and the school to decide on our fundraising priorities for the year.
This year, the teachers and the P&F committee have identified a number of potential options and we would like your opinion on the prioritisation of these options – or indeed, hear any other ideas you may have, either for inclusion this year, or to put on a wish list for next year.
Included is a list of wish list items that the P&F and teachers have identified that the school needs. Please have a look at this list and indicate your top 3 items. If you have other ideas or think that the school should focus elsewhere – please do let us know by selecting the ‘other’ box and providing further information.
Cut off date for Submission is Wednesday 16th May
- Robotics – invest in more robotics’ resources including spheros, other hardware and software teaching resources.
- Invest in improved acoustics and acoustic resources for the hall – this will include Improved facilities for hearing impaired and modern performance systems for children to use during events, presentations. This will also include improved digital networking capacity for the hall space.
- Flexible learning space equipment, to enhance our flexible learning spaces
- Basketball court – resurfacing of the basketball court
- Refurbish the playground equipment
- Support other schools – As part of our pastoral role as a catholic school, support other schools who do not have access to the level of support as our school. This includes providing financial and in kind support to our sister school, Trinity School in Murrumburrah, NSW. In addition, support the Global Schools Partners initiative- adopting a school in Kenya, Evaland Hakima Primary.
Where should the P&F prioritise funding?
Poll is closed